Hello, Booknerds!!! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Bookish Resolutions/Goals. So without further ado here are my top ten bookish resolutions for this year.
1. Keep up with my blog - a little over a year ago I became a mom to the most amazing baby boy and blogging became extremely difficult when I was constantly sleep deprived. But now that we are in a routine, and more importantly, we are sleeping through the night, there is absolutely no reason why I can’t get back to blogging, which I love.
2. Review books when I read them - there are many things that can be lost in my reviews if I wait too long to write them. I want to write my reviews right after I finish the book because all the feelings will translate in my reviews.
3. Attend more author events - there are quite a few author events happening each month and I want to make more time for me to attend them. There is nothing better than meeting authors while connecting with other booknerds.
4. Get my Goodreads group back up and running - My friend Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) and I are moderators of Perpetual YA Bookworms Goodreads group so make sure to check it out and join us for some awesome readalongs.
5. Host more giveaways- I really enjoy spreading the book love, so this year I will host more giveaways on my blog.
6. Take more pictures of my books - I love love love displaying my books, so I really want to take more artistic bookish pictures.
7. Connect with more bloggers- I love the bookish community and I want to meet more bloggers.
8. Host a book donation - I believe it’s very important to spread the love of reading so this year I would like to partner with a school and host a book drive.
9. Build a free library in my neighborhood - I love free libraries! I refer to them as Unicorns because they are so rare and spectacular; I’d love to be able to have one in my neighborhood.
10. Read more new releases- I always buy new books because I want to make sure I support my favorite authors, but many of these books end up on my TBR shelf for years; hopefully this year I will be able to keep up with all the new releases while still putting a significant dent in my evergrowing TBR.
This is my top ten of mixed resolutions and goals. What are your top ten for this week?